[NFB-DB] Deaf-Blind Division Dues

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:00:47 UTC 2018

Also, in my case, I need a sighted person to fill out the check and fill out the envelope. My time with my interpreters is precious, and I need to accomplish work tasks or task around my home. And I know that this seems insignificant, it would take five minutes, but there are also many more important tasks that just also take five minutes. It might be prudent for this division to look into something like PayPal where you can pay your dues online. Thanks

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Laveau, Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com