[NFB-DB] New look of nfbdeaf-blind.org is now live!

Renee Walker deafblindhope at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:32:09 UTC 2018

Amen to that, Robert! I was thinking how far behind is NFB. Plus, I noticed the page mentioning only the blindness part of DeafBlind. Otherwise, the page is just a placeholder. Everything other than the one word NFB Deaf-Blind is just NFB page master template view. I’m not impressed. I don’t think NFB is really including DeafBlind persons at all. Please prove me wrong.

In The Shadow of The Master Teacher, Jesus Christ,
Renée K. Walker, Ed.S.
Principal/CEO
Wynfield Christian Academy
DeafBlind Hope
143 Williamson Dr.
Macon, GA 31210
Monroe County
(978) 563-9663
Fax: Email documents to rkwalker at wynfieldca.org or mail
(478) 845-2294 (Deaf IP Relay direct line)