[NFB-DB] 2018 National Convention Presentations now available

NFB Deaf-Blind Division Webmaster webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Wed Aug 29 20:49:02 UTC 2018

Greetings to all,

I am proud to inform you that the 2018 National Convention Presentations are
now available at www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention> . You can also view them with last
year's presentations at www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention-presentations
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/convention-presentations> .

If you have any questions in regards to the website, let me know at
webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org> . If there
is a question that I don't have the answer for right away, I will do some
researching and then get back with you.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.