[NFB-DB] am I still on this list

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:43:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,
and update will be forthcoming, so stay tuned! I assure you that the board and division have been busy and preparing for our upcoming WS and  convention.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.