[NFB-DB] To nfb deaf blind mailing list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 04:50:21 UTC 2019

Greeting all

I am need some help or some advice pleas an thank u.

I no longer feel comfortable at work any moreIwill explain down below.

On friday December 13 devin asked if I can go to the different office that they work with. I said no that wont work he said why. I explain 3 to 4 times that hart plus do not work like that. that u have to weight 2 hours out for your turn around pick up and thats not going to work. And then I explain that the heart plus cab has me flagged because when I call a cab to pick me up from SS office to go to the grow group on E twigs it will take them 3 or 4 hours to pick me up. after 3 or 4 times then he finally listen to me.And on the same day they r saying u don't smile for the work pitcher on Wednesday 19 they will put there hands on me to make me smile. And I felt uncomfortable and no longer safe. On Monday 16 I was told the sane thing agin. For the 7th time I told them that some blind people who was born blind or like me whent blind at 6 monts old that I could not make out the different faces people was makeing. And then here came the smart mouth from them said your laughing I commley said we know what a laugh sounds like. On Tuesday December 18 I txt angelica and  asked her for the address to where i need to go on Wednesday 19. And she said l'ook it up I said I can not because my WiFi is down. and she said call hart plus and just tell them the location I said for the 3rd time heart plus does not book rides on the location I said 3 times to her. And then the 3rd time she finally gave me the address after 3rd time.

So sence I was so frustrated from Friday 13 --Tuesday 18 I sent an email to my counselor Asking for help and explain what I need help on. Kaleigh C Cornett yes reached out to devin to help me. SO angelica did a call to him through the computer and here is what he called me. He called me Immature for emailing my VR counselor. he said i had no right to contacting  her. later the same day Kaleigh asked me how it whent to day with the call today Friday 20th I told Kaleigh that devin said I have no right to reach out to contact u to ask for your help and that he called me Immature and now he is saying he not say that and angelica kissing up an saying he did not and yes he did call me Immature for asking my VR counselor for help. And I told Kaleigh and she said yes u r supose to ask me for help. Befor I for get on Monday december 16 I also explain To devin an angelica that when we have meetings that he need to call and set up a sign language interperter for me. Guess what he said no and I had to explain for the 4th time that I do not call that it is the employer he said no it is not and I nicely said yes u r supose to call. To make shore I am right I asked Kaleigh and she said yes I am correct. So I told devin when he called the office today Friday 20th. He tryed to say agin no but I did not let hin

Always

Ineko

[...]

Sent from my iPhone