[NFB-DB] I Phone 8 User's Manual

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 16:02:04 UTC 2019

Marcus.
Unfortunately, either you will be stuck with a manual that covers the iPhone 8 under iOS 8, or you will have to use the updated manual for iOS 12. I know there are irrelivant sections in the iOS 12 user manual, but that's how apple does it. In fact, the user guide for the iPhone 8 is the same one for the iPhone X, as those phones came out the same year. Here's the user guide for iOS 11.
https://help.apple.com/iphone/11/

HTH,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone