[NFB-DB] Convention Advice

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:54:31 UTC 2019

I am in the same boat, not sure if I can attend the convention. I do not travel out much because of my hearing loss and kind of afraid to travel alone as I cant hear my surroundings. I can connect only gave me a braille display with no training and I cant get any other services from DARS.  I hope you have a wonderful time up there. Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: