[NFB-DB] cochlear implant experiences

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 18:56:46 UTC 2019

I thought it would be neat to start a thread on cochlear implants. I have
been "activated" for almost three months now and am glad I did it, but it
has been a challenging journey. Just curious what others' experiences have
ben. I am considering writing an article for the braille monitor on my
experiences, as I feel that the broader blind community needs to be more
educated about the experiences of some of us. I am also willing ot answer
any questions anyone may have. Look forward to responses. Thanks and have a
great day.