[NFB-DB] zoom meetings

heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:23:50 UTC 2020

I wonder if the national can use sprint relay services? If sprint relay still exists after the te-mobile take over! So I heard apple has content that one can read with their braille displays as part of their close captioning, hope that we can use the same technology for the convention this year. I worry because not everyone has braille equipment at home. The equipment may have been at their schools and all the schools are closed till the end of the year. Is I can connect giving out equipment to folks to use at home? I wish there was a way to find out the answers to these questions!  Heather