[NFB-DB] Need help with Deaf-Blinnd Communicator from Humanware

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:53:39 UTC 2020

Hi John.
Go into the file manager with F from the menu menu. Then navigate to the file you wish to delete and press space with backspace and C. Then answer yes to the prompt. If on the QT, I believe you hit control d, but I can't remember for sure. All of the concepts needed to use the BrailleNote mPower are covered in the Apex manual. If you have further questions, here it is. If you need the QT manual, you can go to the Humanware support page and get that as well. Here's the BT mnual.
http://support.humanware.com/Site/Files/a/06cc20404d351cbaa2520fcd0d5adc3/25fefaca4873f1a54040b38e1a19391c/BrailleNote%20Apex%20BT%20User%20Guide.htm

HTH,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone