[NFB-DB] Day 4

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:37:35 UTC 2020

Same here the ones I joined had caption and the ones that did not I did not stay in them. But the deaf blind division beats everybody. Why I say that because they had an interpreters and caption. This is the only Division that went all out they beat everybody.

I’m glad I went and sat in with the deaf blind. Because I am also deaf blind. I’m also a cane user and a guide dog users for 23 years

Love always
Ineko Gary

Sent from my iPhone