[NFB-DB] Post-Convention Survey

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:14:24 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, all! I hope you have recovered from the Zoom fatigue that most assuredly accompanied your convention experience. The NFB is seeking feedback regarding your convention experience.  Below is a link to a survey which specifically asks about access barriers. It would be very helpful for those who experienced issues with captioning and other accommodations to report them using this survey. Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nfb20

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.