[NFB-DB] Event Celebrating the DeafBlind Community - "The Feeling Through Experience"

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:34:21 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The Feeling Through Experience has always been about building bridges between communities and celebrating the power of human connection. Over the last year, we've traveled the country, bringing together diverse audiences for this accessible screening event featuring the first film to star a DeafBlind actor.

Now, in honor of DeafBlind Awareness Week, we're hosting an accessible livestream of The Feeling Through Experience on June 25th.

For your FREE e-ticket and more info, register at feelingthrough.com <http://feelingthrough.com/>  today.

~ Celebrating the power of human connection at a time when it's most needed ~

 <http://feelingthrough.com/>

Presented in partnership with Helen Keller Services

*Accessibility will include: ASL interpretation, live captions & a descriptive audio version*

This event is free for everyone, so please share this invite with your friends, family, and colleagues. We want to bring as many people together as possible!

The Feeling Through Experience - A Screening Event in 3 Parts:

*       View the  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgZzW4NSGE&t=3s> trailer (descriptive audio version  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLhnW1teKc&t=15s> here)

*       Read the feature in  <https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/nyregion/deaf-blind-actor-feeling-through.html?action=click&module=Top+Stories&pgtype=Homepage&fbclid=IwAR3GUdeaqgbYij3JAu4JFXWDh2kz_qRrNKgtIZX6TuA32RFVmBodUTGJExo> The New York Times

*       Watch the video segments on Fox 5 News and Newsday <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr63EWv161k&t=2s>

Sincerely,

DOUG ROLAND

Creator • THE FEELING THROUGH EXPERIENCE

feelingthrough.com <http://feelingthrough.com/>  @feelingthrough