[NFB-DB] Virtual convention accommodations

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:26:02 UTC 2020

We are pleased that you will be joining us for the 2020 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind. Due to the size and complexity of this convention, as well as the need to appropriately plan for additional human and other resources, we are working on responding to requests for specific accommodations. We are committed to providing captioning for every general meeting and for those meetings attended by deafblind participants. If you plan to attend a seminar and would like to ensure that captioning is provided, please email jerniganinstitute at nfb.org ahead of time. Once the convention agenda has been published, we will need a list of the convention sessions you will be attending. You may alsoconnect with the NFB Deafblind Division to learn more.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.