[NFB-DB] following up regarding captions

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:36:03 UTC 2020

All,

yes, the presidential release was Live captioned. I was also following using my iPhone and Braille display. The only difficulty with this is that the zoom platform refreshes a lot, and so the sentence would refresh a lot and start again. if a person had notifications on, For example when people left the roomfor example when people left the room and or when they returned, this also caused  client to refresh and to display those notifications.

if anyone else has any information and or feedback about the captioning, I would be happy to pass it along to those folks who need to see it.
And yes if you want this provided at the convention, that also needs to be stated.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.