[NFB-DB] 2020 Membership Online Form

NFB Deaf-Blind Division Webmaster webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Tue May 19 00:09:35 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

After frustrations with completing the membership form online last year, I
have implemented a new way for paying for your membership dues. After you
complete your form and view the confirmation page, please proceed to your
shopping cart at www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/cart
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/cart> . Once there and after you review the
items in your cart, you proceed to entering your billing information, review
your order, and then get redirected to PayPal to pay using a credit/debit
card or a personal PayPal account. I have personally tested this and
everything works well.

If I need to make any tweaks, please let me know and I will make them at my
earliest convenience. I greatly appreciate your feedback. The option to
download a Word document or PDF file of the membership form and pay via a
check or money order is still available if you prefer.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org> webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org> www.nfbdeaf-blind.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.