[NFB-DB] Workshop/meeting?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:27:38 UTC 2020

Scott and all,
At this point there will be some sort of meeting but we are not sure what it will look like and or how long it will be. Look for more information to come out soon. July 16 from 1 to 5 is the time and date we have been given for all division meetings. Additional details will be out soon. Stay tuned!

Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.