[NFB-DB] Warning concerning iPhone 12 models and MFi supported hearing aids and CI processors

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:08:08 UTC 2020

Mike.
Thank you very much for following up on this. It's something I wasn't able to keep tabs on, so I really appreciate your help! It's my understanding that 14.2.1, which no one was able to test, improved things for some?
You are correct, it's a shame it happened in the first place. On the other hand, Apple acknowledged the issue, and has seemingly issued a quick fix for those on the beta. I'm hoping they get 14.3 out to the public very soon! Now, back to beta testing 14.3 and reporting braille bugs I go. Thank you again!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone