[NFB-DB] closed captioning for the Colorado State Convention

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:20:49 UTC 2020

Greetings All,

     I'd like to thank Claudette for stepping up earlier tonight to help us
figure out  what exactly is needed for closed captioning for people using
Braille displays.  I know that once we got it working tonight, people seemed
impressed with how it works.  So, before we tell Claudette what we are
wanting to be closed captioned, I just wanted to make sure we have it all
covered.  At this point, my understanding is that the general sessions and
Banquet are in the works for right now.  However, that doesn't cover any of
the breakout sessions on Thursday, or Resolutions or anything with Exhibits.
I personally think that at least one of the tracks for the breakout sessions
on Thursday should have closed captioning.  My vote would be for the track
starting out with the Seniors in the morning.  If people are wanting closed
captioning, then please, speak up.  Thanks.

Warmly,

Doula