[NFB-DB] 2021 Membership Application Now Available!

webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Mon Apr 12 22:46:28 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

I am proud to inform you that the 2021 NFB DeafBlind Division Membership
Application is now available for completion. Links to the online and
downloadable versions of the form can be found at
www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/membership <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/membership> .

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
609-680-8488
Email: w <mailto:webmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org> ebmaster at nfbdeaf-blind.org
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division, a proud division of
the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and friends