[NFB-DB] Identifying as deafblind

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 20:57:58 UTC 2021

Whoever told you that is full of it!  Not all
"blind" people are totally blind, not all deaf
people are "totally deaf" and not all deaf-blind
people are totally deaf and/or blind.

If you are using alternative tasks for sight, and
hearing, you are deaf-blind, it seems to me.  I
don't know if there are medical thresholds, but I
don't think so. If it is some kind of rehab program, you should appeal.

Dave