[NFB-DB] New member introduction

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Thu Aug 19 16:45:09 UTC 2021

Good morning:

I joined this email list yesterday. I  am Penny Leclair from Kingston Ontario Canada. I am a senior citizen who is Deafblind. I have always been blind and lost all my hearing gradually over several  years. I have cochlear implants and use British Two Hand manual sign when needed. I spent 7 years without the ability to hear speech and depended on the British Two Hand Manual sign. I am a strong advocate and I value the relationships I have. I hope to help others and always appreciate knowing more and keeping up with the latest tech.

Penny Leclair

Sent from Mail for Windows