[NFB-DB] New Subscriber

Stuart Salvador stuartsalvador at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:59:23 UTC 2021

Hi Penny, Stuart here. I want to welcome you to our list! Sorry I
could not reply sooner over the weekend. I'm DeafBlind and from
Missouri. My sight is not correctable and I cannot benefit from
hearing aids or implants. I can understand slowly with Print on Palm,
however I am not able to articulate both hands well enough to use sign
language and cannot see well enough the tiny fingers to understand it
visually from others. I do better speech reading in subdued lighting
(especially with large screens I can get close to) and prefer
communicating in Braille and typing on keys because it's painless and
I understand it much more accurately.

EOM