[NFB-DB] To the nfB deaf blind MAILING LIST

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:45:22 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

Down below is going to be information for anyone who uses April Apex from HUMAN WARE. It will be paste it down below.

Lots of love always
Ineko

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here

End of support for BrailleNote Apex,
the future awaits!

The time has come to say goodbye to the beloved BrailleNote Apex! More than three years after we sold our last BrailleNote Apex we will no longer be able to provide support due to the unavailability of key parts as well as the lack of support since 2018 by Microsoft for the Microsoft CE 6 platform used in our BrailleNote Apex. While we have been able to support BrailleNote Apex since 2018, we can no longer continue to do so. We will continue to offer to the best of our ability limited support for BrailleNote Apex until February 28th 2021. Starting March 1st 2021, all support for BrailleNote Apex will come to an end.

While this represents the end of an era for the very successful BrailleNote Apex, we propose as a replacement our array of more advanced, smarter, connected solutions that deliver superior results and better response to today’s braille needs!

We value your support and loyalty for the BrailleNote Apex over the years, so to show our appreciation we would like to welcome anyone who currently uses BrailleNote Apex to choose among our other solutions the one that best suits their needs. To this end, we have built a trade-in program exclusive to current BrailleNote Apex owners!

BrailleNote Apex Trade-In Program

If you are the owner of an BrailleNote Apex, you will benefit from a special offer when you turn in your BrailleNote Apex and choose a new HumanWare braille solution, valid from February 1st to June 30th 2021.

Trade-in from

SAVE

BrailleNote Apex
BrailleNote Touch+ 32

$800

BrailleNote Apex
BrailleNote Touch+ 18

$400

BrailleNote Apex

Brailliant BI 40X

$400

BrailleNote Apex

Brailliant BI 20X

$200

In order to take advantage of this time-limited offer, you will need to send us your BrailleNote Apex. HumanWare will take charge of all shipping costs and arrange for the return of your unit to us!

Call us to learn more and make your jump into the future!

1 800 722 3393 or info at humanware.com

This message was sent to rubiigary at gmail.com on February 1st, 2021.
HumanWare, 1 UPS Way, Champlain, NY 12919, USA
Unsubscribe from our newsletter.

Sent from my iPhone