[NFB-DB] Cost of Hearing Aids

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:35:10 UTC 2021

Good evening everyone,

                I recently received new badly-needed hearing aids which if bought up-front cost about $10,000.00 for the pear. Humana covered half of the cost and the vendor gave me a discount leaving me with $3000.00 to pay out-of-pocket. Luckily I was able to finance these payments and will do what I can to get out from under the monthly payments when the opportunity arises. It was either pay up or put up with visits from the police informing us that our music was too loud and would we please turn it down. Since buying the new hearing aids and using them religiously there hasn’t been a cop in site. I doubt I would have gotten such high-quality hearing aids out of DBS.

                The best thing about these hearing aids is they will interface with a wide variety of devices and have rechargeable batteries. It’s great not having to worry about hearing aid batteries dying on you when you least expect it.

Peter Donahue