[NFB-DB] Request for Help From Our Legal Program

Labarre, Scott slabarre at nfb.org
Tue Mar 9 01:31:38 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone:

I just want to thank this community for its excellent thoughts and comments you have been sending me!!  I am working on the amicus brief tomorrow and Wednesday.  When I use any of the stories, I will make it all anonymous.  There are a couple of you who have called, and I will be trying to reach back out tomorrow or Wednesday.  Thanks again!!

All best,
Scott