[NFB-DB] ASL Instruction for Deaf Blind

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:06:27 UTC 2021

Another great resource for learning how to sign that does provide descriptions, could potentially be better, is an app for the iPhone and computer. That website is called: www.signingsavvy.com you would probably need to go onto the website first and create a login, they do have a paid membership, but you can access some of the information through a free account. Once you have signed up on the website, then you can log into the app and get the same information. The app is actually very accessible.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.