[NFB-DB] my story

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:14:43 UTC 2021

I am deaf blind. I wear a hearing aid on one side and a cochlear implant on
the other side. I am 37 years old. I am first vice president of our jigsaw
chapter hear in Pennsylvania, which is what we call our at large chapter
for those who do not live near a chapter. I am also secretary of our deaf
blind division here in Pennsylvania. Outside of NFB, I play the violin and
am involved in my church. I am also employed as an accessibility engineer,
helping test websites for accessibility. That is me in a nutshell. Pretty
ordinary.