[NFB-DB] my story

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 16 15:37:52 UTC 2021

Thanks for sharing!

Delcenia

From: NFB-DB <nfb-db-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook via NFB-DB
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 8:15 AM
To: NFB Deaf-Blind Division Mailing List <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Chris Westbrook <westbchris at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-DB] my story

I am deaf blind. I wear a hearing aid on one side and a cochlear implant on the other side. I am 37 years old. I am first vice president of our jigsaw chapter hear in Pennsylvania, which is what we call our at large chapter for those who do not live near a chapter. I am also secretary of our deaf blind division here in Pennsylvania. Outside of NFB, I play the violin and am involved in my church. I am also employed as an accessibility engineer, helping test websites for accessibility. That is me in a nutshell. Pretty ordinary.