[NFB-DB] Using a long white cane and a walker

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:44:30 UTC 2021

I think I’ve been promising this video for a while, sorry that I took so long to send. Now that the topic of walkers and using the long white cane has come up again, this is a perfect time to post this video my mom and I made.
It’s not the best video, but you’ll get the idea.

 https://youtu.be/724oqz20_z0

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.