[NFB-DB] ASL Instruction for Deaf Blind

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 02:37:21 UTC 2021

Yes, I would see if voc rehab will send you to the center to teach you. I think you have to be tested and have doctor’s notes to allow you to attend. I think it is either a 6 to 9 months at the center. That is what I heard from others who did attend. I wish you luck. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows