[NFB-DB] Suggestions for work phone and PC?

Todd Schwanke todd.schwanke at wisc.edu
Sun Sep 5 21:02:09 UTC 2021

Hi Leisa:

Can you share what VoIP system (e.g. Cisco) your work uses.  If you know what models of hard phones they typically use, that would be helpful as well.

Additionally:
1) Will you mainly be using/answering 1 line or answering/handling multiple lines?
2) What functions/buttons/features  of the phone and phone system do you anticipate using?
3) Do you have existing Bluetooth connectivity in your hearing aids or neck loop, or do you have other audio interface (such as 1/8" audio input)

Todd