[NFB-DB] Vertigo and Mobility Issues

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:51:39 UTC 2021

	I have this issue. It is so bad that if I do not sit down, I will end up on the floor. The doctors do not know what to do. I have been self medicating with Dramamine which most people use for saling. Some times it works. I also purchased air purifiers for each room, it sometimes helps too. I become a waterbuffalo so it helps too. If I find an attack about to happen, I just sit down till it passes. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows