[NFB-DB] presidential release reminder.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Aug 2 22:37:53 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, or good evening. I am passing this along because I
understand there's been a glitch in getting the word out about this
month's presidential release. So here's the announcement taken from our
national offices website. There is closed captioning available.

  Presidential Release #518 - Live - English (CC Available

The August Presidential Release (#518) will be delivered live by
President Mark Riccobono on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. eastern.

The monthly message provides important updates and perspectives of the
organized blind movement. Members of the Federation are encouraged to
attend and non-members are warmly welcomed. Submit questions in advance
tocdanielsen at nfb.organd put PR518 in the subject line, or call
410-659-9314, extension 2473.

    Ways to Participate

  * Join the Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/94861022130
  * One tap mobile : US: +13017158592,,94861022130#
  * Phone Number: US: +1 301 715 8592

Meeting ID: 948 6102 2130

      More Ways to Access

  * YouTube Live: https://www.youtube.com/user/NationsBlind
  * 1CapApp Closed Captioning: https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/nfb
    <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/cLd9Co26E3FGo7MF1AtLe?domain=ennis.1capapp.com>
  * Note: shoutcast and stream on Amazon devices will not be available
    this month.

When
August 2, 2022 8:00 PM through  9:00 PM
Download iCalendar entry for this event.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/ical?reset=1&id=489>
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/ical?reset=1&id=489&list=1>

iCalendar feed for this event.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/ical?reset=1&id=489&list=1>

Maurice Mines, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org
<mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>>

Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.