[NFB-DB] Pennsylvania Deafblind Division Meeting

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:51:25 UTC 2022

We had a meeting over zoom this past Monday in which I was elected
president. Kat Bottner is vice president, and we also elected a treasurer.
We discussed the status of the state SSP program and improvements we would
like to see. We also discussed finding out what the national division is
working on so we may assist. We will meet again in January. It feels good
to have a division here in PA. The meeting was well attended. Thanks
everyone for reading.