[NFB-DB] Taking the at-home accessible Covid test

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:56:24 UTC 2022

Hi Scott,
While at the NFB convention, I had a very similar experience. I don't remember the name of the test, but this one had a bar code on the box that I scanned and which provided me alot of information. It mentioned which app I needed to download, how to do the test, the items provided, how to connect to the test and a number of additional things. Yes it had me going through screen after screen, agreeing to this and that. when it came to the video, I was not able to hear it and needed my interpreters help to know what was happening in the video. I am a very advanced Iphone user, but I can't imagine someone else trying to take this test. i am very hard of hearing and totally blind.

Do you Scott know who the manufactures of this test are using to test the covid testing product?
There is alot more work to be done to making these tests fully accessible.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.