[NFB-DB] Taking the at-home accessible Covid test

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:58:33 UTC 2022

Rox.
You are 100% correct. People who do not have smart phones don't have a
way to do this, but how can it be done without some form of
technology? Aira, in my opinion, doesn't even count as a solution.
This also depends on money and whether you have a smart phone or not.
About the best they could do is send braille instructions along with
large print. Yes, I would measure it as a half step forward I suppose.

Scott