[NFB-DB] Who Should I Contact To Request Voice Over Interpreter During Convention?

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:46:21 UTC 2022

This brings me to a point, I did mark on my registration form I require TASL but there is no place I can find for submitting requests for specific meetings and times you will need interpretation. Can someone in the know clarify this process?
Thanks.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
https://sneakeezebra.wordpress.com/