[NFB-DB] Fwd: Now Hiring - Please Share

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:49:43 UTC 2022

Hi Traci.
Sadly, I don't have the time to do research into this any further.
Between a full time job and medical issues, there aren't enough hours
in the day to do half the things I'd like to. Have to keep a roof over
my head, you know? If I could retire, I'd have more time to contribute
to such efforts. Even though money does grow on trees, (it's a paper
product), I wouldn't be able to afford to retire.

Best,
Scott