[NFB-DB] Fwd: Now Hiring - Please Share

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:59:40 UTC 2022

Wow Tracie, it sounds like you have a great family. It is nice to see
others out there with CI's, there is only one other blind person in my
state who has one and he doesn't come to meetings any more. I wish I had
gotten my CI earlier, but I'm glad I got it now. I think my success is due
in part because I grew up with speech and speaking through my "good" left
ear. Even that ear is not great. Good luck to you all.