[NFB-DB] an announcement regarding a braille French quarter guide book.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun May 8 21:02:40 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone, I saw this on a listserv of the state that I
used to live in, and thought it might be helpful particularly or those
of us here in the division. So I hope this message finds you well and if
interested send email directly to the person who is offering this book.

Just be aware that I'm using dictation software to dictate the contents
of my comments. If you don't understand something please reach out to me
and asked me what my original intent may have been. Thank you very much
for reading this.

Maurice Mines, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org
<mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>>

Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org
<http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day