[NFB-DB] National Convention reminders

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:29:18 UTC 2022

Greetings Everyone,

       I hope this finds everyone doing well.  Just wanted to give everyone
some quick reminders about National Convention.  The schedule is a bit
different this year, and seminar day is on Tuesday.  I haven't heard
anything about our own seminar slot.  If you are wanting to vote in
elections, make sure to pay your dues by May 31st.  You can do that through
our DeafBlind website.  If you are planning to attend in person that same
date is the deadline for lower registration rates as well as the block of
hotel rooms at our special rate.  I don't know what is being done in regards
to the virtual registration, I haven't seen any cut off date for that.  Hope
this is helpful to everyone.

Warmly,

Doula