[NFB-DB] National Convention reminders

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun May 22 00:40:12 UTC 2022

Another thing but I'd like to remind people of is remember and our
division there is a 30 day cut off if you want to vote. In other words,
if you want to cast a vote in the in person deaf blind business meeting
at convention,  if you don't pay by 30 days prior to the meeting you
won't have a vote. this is just a friendly reminder to pay your division
dues. Can go to the website fill out the membership form. And be
directed to pay the PayPal. And thus he will help your dues paid and be
able to come to the business meeting with the confidence that you will
be able to cast a vote. You can also on the same website get the mailing
address should you need to mail Jonathan our national treasurer a paper
check. I just figured it would be helpful, to a little bit of advice to
the two previous emails on the subject.

I hope everyone is having a great rest of the weekend, and I hope to see
some of you at convention.