[NFB-DB] Time to pay NFB DeafBlind dues

marsha.drenth at gmail.com marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun May 22 00:41:36 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Time to pay our dues.  To pay by personal check, money order, or cashier
check please mail $5 to our Treasurer Jon Goodman before May 31 to 504 West
Stafford Ave, Laurel Springs, NJ, 08021. To pay your $5 dues online please
go to this link:

https://nfbdeaf-blind.org/membership

If you plan on being in person at the convention you only have a little over
a week as convention registration closes on May 31. Its important that if
you're in person at the convention you register so that the NFB national
office understands how many individuals require accommodations.  If you're
not able to join us in person, the Deafblind meeting will not have any
virtual option available. Only the normal national board meeting,
resolutions committee, general sessions, and banquet will be streamed. The
NFB Deafblind division did not have a choice in the matter since having a
hybrid meeting uses a lot of extra resources.

We truly hope that you can join us at convention this year.

One more note, if you will be in person at this years convention 2022 and
have a special talent and or skill; this could be a craft, language,
technology, device, communication method, musical talent please email
marsha.drenth at gmail.com <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com>  with that
information.

Remember to get those dues in the mail or submitted online ASAP!

Thank you!

Marsha drenth

1st Vice President  NFB DeafBlind Division

email:  <mailto:marsha.drenth at gmail.com> marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Sent with my IPhone

Please note that this email communication might have been sent using my
iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate
errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.