[NFB-DB] What do we want Employers to Know

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:26:44 UTC 2022

A lot of work today people who are deaf, blind. Use this sign language and some uses. Tactile sign language. Some uses large print. Some uses braille. We all use different technologies and techniques to do our job and to be independent. And yes, it is very important for the employer to ask how we can best help you instead of t thinking we can’t do the job or putting us somewhere that they feel fit. Give us a chance to show if we can or cannot do the job.

Love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone