[NFB-DB] Hearing Aids that tend to fall out

Leisa Gary thisnorthamericanlife at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:18:06 UTC 2022

Hi there,

There are tails that you can get to put on them, the audiologist will do this, it's a piece of plastic that curls around the inside of your outer ear. This will help anchor it in your ear. Also, you can get different sized domes that go in your ears that can sometimes fill it a little bit better so they don't fall out. Good questions…

Hope this helps,

Leisa Sekhon