[NFB-DB] Hearing Aids that tend to fall out

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:00:57 UTC 2022

Hi,

     If they are making an ear mold specifically for your hearing aids than
they should fit your ears.  I've always had ear moulds, so never had hearing
aids fall out.  If not then I agree that you need to keep returning them or
at least talk with your audiologist about the right fit.  Hope this helps,
and good luck.

Warmly,

Doula