[NFB-DB] Best guide dog school for deafblind

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:23:31 UTC 2022

At one point GDF, Guide Dog Foundation had a instructor who was familiar with deafblind communication. I got my guide from GDF back in 2012 and she was trained for multiple tasks. I would also suggest connecting with the NAGDU division email list, there are some deafblind folks on that list that are not here.

Good luck,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.