[NFB-DB] deaf/blind

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:52:52 UTC 2023

Hello Mary Ann, Welcome to the list. My name is Georrgia Kitchen. I am
totally blind and have a mild hearing loss. I have a close friend that is
on the list who lives here nearby and we visit each other. I live in the
city here in South East Michigann or maybe you call it mid Michigan.
Anyway, I have been in the nfb for a long time. Lately, I have been only
semi active. I use NFB Newsline everyday either on my magic jack phone or
the iphone. We are waiting for our e readers to arrive from the Library for
the Blind. My husband died about a year ago sadly so I am learning to
adjust to all the changes and still dealing with legal issues. Did I say I
have 2 stray cats. One is all black and the other is tortoiseshell. I am in
Eastern Star, do stuff with the church and the different senior centers
around heree. I also go between here and my mothers farm. My dad died 4
months after my husband and I go to visit and help out. Best,

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind