[NFB-DB] introduction and interest in board position

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:44:31 UTC 2023

I know some of you know me, but I thought I would introduce myself again
for those who do not. I live in Pennsylvania, and am president of the NFB
of PA's Deaf-blind Division. I am totally blind and use a hearing aid and a
cochlear implant. I have been a long time NFB member, winning a state
scholarship in 2002 and regularly going to state conventions. I am
interested in running for the recently vacated board position if someone
would like to nominate me. Let me know if you have any questions.